2022 Hubb's Corn Maze and Pumpkin Patch
Unlimited Visits during the 2022 Fall Season
Tentative Dates Mid-September through Early November
WHAT YOU GET
Visit the Farm as often as you would like during are Fall 2022 Season when we are open to the public during the week and on the weekends.
Fall Season Passes are assigned to an individual and are non transferrable. You will be asked to upload a picture of the individual that the pass is purchased for prior to checkout. The picture must match the face of the person using the pass.
- GIANT MAZE - Professionally cut 15 Acre design. We use a hybrid sorghum, which creates a thicker maze and stays green til frost. WOW!
- 15 Acre Maze includes
- 3 individual mazes, each with varying degrees of difficulty. Each with it's own enter and exit paths, and either a scavenger hunt game and/or educational information about North Carolina.
- FARM FRONT ACTIVITIES
- Giant Slides
- Giant Jumping Pillow
- Giant Sandbox with diggers and other toys
- Mini Zip Line - FOR WEIGHTS UP TO 200 LB (Returning this year after not being available during 2020)
- Human Foosball
- Farm Sports Zone
- Rope Mountain
- Toddler Town
- No Left Turn Straw Bale Maze
- Toddler Town
- Hula Horses
- Hubb's Animated Singing Chicks
- Luke's Playset - includes slides, towers, and swings
- Giant Size Game Area
- Connect 4
- Corn Hole
- Rook Number Maze
- BACK 40 ACTIVITIES - (Back 40 closes at 6PM)
- Animal Acres - Farm Animals
- Hubb's Terrainables Train Rides
- Rope Mountain
- Tire Mountain
- Shark Tooth Dig
- Jump Pad
- Duck Races - - Live ducks racing to see which one finishes first! Make sure to show up to cheer your favorite Quacker on! The duck races take place near Animal Acres.
- Hubb's Express Train Rides on the days and times that it is running
- Access to the Pumpkin Patch (Pumpkins are sold separately) - please note that Pumpkin Patch will be available during the month of October
- Wagon Rides around the farm
- Cranky the Combine Rides - Ride atop Cranky the Combine. Cranky resembles his popular cousin Frank from the movie cars and you can ride on top in the specially designed seating area. (PLEASE NOTE THAT CRANKY THE COMBINE WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE IF THE FARM DOES NOT HAVE QUALIFIED STAFFING PRESENT TO OPERATE. WE MAY NOT KNOW THIS UNTIL THE DAY STAFF DOES NOT SHOW UP) Cranky the Combine only runs on Saturday and Sunday
PASS DOES NOT INCLUDE:
The following can be purchased at the farm when you visit and are not included in any pass (this below list is not meant to be all inclusive)
- Paydirt Pete Treasure Mining - $7 - $30 / bag of rough - Mine for gems in a sluice created just for Hubb's Farm and named in honor of John's late father (John William (Pete) Peterson II) Paydirt bags can be purchased onsite and range from $7 - $30
- Animal Feed - $4 / bag - Feed the goats. OTHER ANIMALS ARE ON A SPECIAL DIET
- Sling Shot and Air Cannon
- Concessions - various pricing - Concessions are located in 3 differenent concession trailers around the farm, the Farm Store, and PA's Kitchen. All accept credit cards except for Pa's Kitchen (a 3rd party)
- Outside Vendors - if present
- Retail items in the Farm Store
Individual day passes are TIMED TICKETS and allow purchasers to spend up to 4 hours at Hubb's Farm or until closing, whichever comes first. With a Season Pass, you can come anytime that we are open and stay the entire time on a given day.
The Peterson Family is thrilled that you are considering a visit to Hubb's Farm. We realize that Hubb's Farm is not the cheapest farm in the area, however, we feel that Hubb's Farm is the best. We take pride in providing a clean, organized, and safe place where you and your family can come play together. We price our farm passes at a price that enables us to provide a quality experience while limiting the number of guests that are here at one time. Online timed ticketing is one of the ways that we can do this. Please be aware that at the time of checkout an online ticketing and handling fee will be applied to your order. We understand that some may or may not agree with this, however, in order for our farm to be open to the public it is a must. If you do not agree, we are fine that you are not willing to purchase tickets. Thank you for considering coming out to our family farm. John, Tammy, and Luke Peterson