Quantity and duration may affect final ticket price
2021 Fall Homeschool Days at Hubb's Farm
Tuesday, October 12 and Tuesday, October 26
10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
$12 per person ages 2 and older
1 Parent/Teacher FREE per family
Please READ the information below. We feel the information below will answer most of the questions that you have about the day, purchasing tickets, the pricing, the timed ticketing, and etc. Once you have read it, if you still have questons, email Tammy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hubb's Farm has been thrilled to welcome homeschool families to the farm for more than 13 years. This year, we have set aside two days, when homeschool families can come out to the farm at a discounted price.
On Tuesday, October 12, and Tuesday, October 26 homeschool families can come out for a discounted $12 per person ages two and older and one parent/teacher per family will be allowed FREE.
Homeschool families are families that are established as homeschools with the state. To Hubb's Farm, this means that the family has filed for or have on file the NOI with the NC DNPE
Limited concessions will be available. You are welcome to bring a picnic lunch or other snacks that you may like.
Select the date, then the time that you will arrive
Enter the number of paid attendees that you will have
If this order will have a free parent/teacher, enter the free parent/teacher's name in the designated area.
Please remember that the timed ticket purchasing is required and is used to help with capactity and to prevent crowding at entry. The capacity per timed should be enough to allow for your group to enter at approximately the same time (+-15-30 minutes of each other) Please complete the question regarding groups and this will help us to know what group you are with and will help us adjust for possible early or late arrivals on this day.
- FARM FRONT ACTIVITIES
- Giant Slides
- Giant Jumping Pillow
- Giant Sandbox with diggers and other toys
- Mini Zip Line - FOR WEIGHTS UP TO 200 LB (Returning this year after not being available during 2020)
- Human Foosball
- Farm Sports Zone
- Rope Mountain
- Toddler Town
- No Left Turn Straw Bale Maze
- Toddler Town
- Hula Horses
- Hubb's Animated Singing Chicks
- Luke's Playset - includes slides, towers, and swings
- Giant Size Game Area
- Connect 4
- Corn Hole
- Rook Number Maze
- GIANT MAZE - Professionally cut 15 Acre design. We use a hybrid sorghum, which creates a thicker maze and stays green til frost. WOW!
- 15 Acre Maze includes
- 3 individual mazes create the 15 acre design. Each with it's own enter and exit paths, and either a scavenger hunt game and/or educational information about North Carolina.
- Luke's Custom Bait Maze - 3.2 miles of trails create this maze. Inside this maze is a scavenger hunt game. Can you find checkpoints 1-6? FOR THE EXPERT MAZER
- Awesome Out Here Maze - 2.3 miles of trails create this maze. Inside this maze is a scavenger hunt game and also facts about how AWESOME EASTERN NORTH CAROLINA is. FOR THE INTERMIDIATE MAZER
- NC Commodity Maze - .5 miles of trails create this maze. Inside this maze are facts about the TOP TEN AGRICULTURE COMMODITIES IN NORTH CAROLINA. FOR THE BEGINNER MAZER
- 1 trail that is not a maze
- Character Traits Trail - A short trail which is a walk through the sorghum. Along the way you will find boards with Character Traits that we consider qualities that everyone should aspire to achieve. FOR THE PERSON WHO WANTS THE EXPERIENCE BUT NOT THE MAZE
- BACK 40 ACTIVITIES
- Animal Acres - Farm Animals
- Junior the Cow
- Baby the Cow
- Min. Horses
- more may be added
- Hubb's Terrainables Train Rides
- Rope Mountain
- Tire Mountain
- Shark Tooth Dig
- Jump Pad
- Pumpkin Power Educational Session
- Offered at the following times under the covered pavilion near Animal Acres
- 11 AM, 12 PM, 1 PM
- additional times may be added depending on the number of tickets sold
- Access to the Pumpkin Patch (Pumpkins are sold separately) - please note that Pumpkin Patch will be available during the month of October
- Wagon Rides around the farm
PASS DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Paydirt Pete Treasure Mining - $7 - $30 / bag of rough - Mine for gems in a sluice created just for Hubb's Farm and named in honor of John's late father (John William (Pete) Peterson II) Paydirt bags can be purchased onsite and range from $7 - $30
- Animal Feed - $4 / bag - Feed the goats. OTHER ANIMALS ARE ON A SPECIAL DIET
- CRANKY THE COMBINE - only available on weekends
- Sling Shot and Air Cannon
- Concessions - various pricing and limited during the weekdays
- Outside Vendors - if present
- Retail items in the Farm Store
- Duck Races - only available on the weekends
- Hubb's Express Train Rides - only available on the weekends
This pass does not include a pumpkin. A field trip size pumpkin can be added on for and additional $3 per pumpkin
Please purchase the ticket(s) for the time that you expect to arrive. Be mindful of the time selected, that is your arrival/entrance time. Limited tickets are available for each time slot. Timed ticketing creates a flow that enables the ability to avoid long lines and encourage social distancing while visiting Hubb's Farm.
Please keep in mind
- Hubb's "Corn" Maze, Pumpkin Patch, and Farm Animals is an outdoor event. We are open rain or shine. Hubb's Farm will be open on the scheduled days to be open. In the case of extreme weather conditions or other events that are out of our control Hubb's Farm reserves the right to close the farm. If that happens, we will announce closure of the farm on our website, voicemail and social media accounts. At that point we will inform pass holders, for the times that the farm is closed, what their options are for rescheduling or potential refunds.
- Hubb's Farm is located in Eastern North Carolina. The fall of the year is also the time of the year that we may have hurricanes or other storms with heavy rain and winds. Heavy rains and winds can damage the crop the the maze is cut in. It is not unusual for winds and rain to wreck havoc (yes, truly cause a mess) on the maze itself. When that happens, we have to go in the maze and recut it. Most the time we go in and cut the paths back out with machetes. This year's maze contains 6 + miles of trails, if it gets wind/rain damaged, we could have as much as 12 - 13 miles of clear. We have to clear both sides, so double the 6+. We share this to bring awareness to the fact that after a storm, it could take multiple days to get the whole maze cleared. When this happens we do not close, because we are so much more that a maze. We clean the maze normally from smallest to largest and open each as it is cleared. Coming out when 1 or more of the 3 mazes in the design is not open, does not constitute a reduction or refund in the pass price. We work as diligently as we can to clear the paths, however sometimes they are not all clear by the times that we are open. Thank you for understanding if the happens during our 2021 season.
The Peterson Family is thrilled that you are considering a visit to Hubb's Farm. We realize that Hubb's Farm is not the cheapest farm in the area, however, we feel that Hubb's Farm is the best. We take pride in providing a clean, organized, and safe place where you and your family can come play together. We price our farm passes at a price that enables us to provide a quality experience while limiting the number of guests that are here at one time. Online timed ticketing is one of the ways that we can do this. Please be aware that at the time of checkout an online ticketing and handling fee will be applied to your order. We understand that some may or may not agree with this, however, in order for our farm to be open to the public it is a must. If you do not agree, we are fine that you are not willing to purchase tickets.
Thank you for considering coming out to our family farm. John, Tammy, and Luke Peterson
All Sales are Final. Hubb's Farm does not issue refunds. If you are not sure that you will be able to attend we recommend that you wait to purchase your ticket(s) until you are sure.