Quantity and duration may affect final ticket price
2021 Fall Public, Private, and Charter Schools
Field Trip Booking
$10 per person ages 2 and older
On Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, during our season, will allow Public, Private, and Charter Schools to book field trips for arrivals starting at 9:15 AM. Our farm is also open to the public on these days also. You may book a field trip on these days and we do not require you to meet a minimum #. We have plenty of space to social distance and we staff to make sure that all our guests enjoy their visit and learn. If you are looking to visit our farm when we are not open to the public and only have school groups out, you may look at the following dates to book your field trip. Tuesday, Sept. 28, Tuesday, Octboer 5, Tuesday, Oct. 19, Tuesday, Nov. 2. On those Tuesdays we require that your group have at least 60. Click here to go to the School Only Days Booking Page
Please READ the information below. We feel the information below will answer most of the questions that you have about the day, purchasing tickets, the pricing, the timed ticketing, and etc. Once you have read it, if you still have questons, email Tammy at email@example.com .
Public, Private and Charter Schools are offered a discounted price of $10 when they come out to Hubb's Farm for a Field Trip during the fall.
$10 / for all age 2 and older
$10 / parent and siblings age 2 and older
FREE - Teachers, paid staff, and bus drivers
THIS YEAR'S EDUCATIONAL CLASSROOM WILL BE THE PUMPKIN POWER SESSION THAT HAS BEEN POPULAR FOR US IN THE PAST
CLICK HERE TO SEE WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE PUMPKIN POWER TOUR.
Limited concessions will be available. You are welcome to bring a picnic lunch or other snacks that you may like.
Please remember that the timed ticket purchasing is required and is used to help with capactity and to prevent crowding at entry. The capacity per timed should be enough to allow for your group to enter at approximately the same time (+-15-30 minutes of each other) Please complete the question regarding groups and this will help us to know what group you are with and will help us adjust for possible early or late arrivals on this day.
Select the month, select date, then the time that you will arrive
Complete the questions that we have listed - answering these will help us be better prepaired to welcome your group
Enter number of students - this can be an estimate
Enter the number of teachers, paid staff, and buses drivers that you will have
Enter the number of parents/siblings - this can be an estimate
- Parents/siblings pay the same amount as the students. They have access to and do the activities if they would like. They can stay after the group leaves if they want to. They cant go in the giant maze.
- Regarding Parents/Siblings that are attending, there is two options for them to pay.
- You collect the money from the parents and siblings that are planning to come and submit it when you pay for the group. (we would prefer you use the next option, but leave it up to you)
- Parent purchases their own pass for the date that your group will be coming out. Once you have booked your field trip, we will assign a discount code that you can share with the parents/siblings. When the purchase a weekday ticket to Hubb's Farm, they can use the discount code to get the $10 pass.
Enter number of pumpkins that you want.
We do not require a deposit to schedule a field trip. In case of inclement weather, we work with the schools to reschedule. Tammy is always checking the weather. We are open rain or shine. Our rule of thumb is, we do not close for small amounts of rain, but if the weather causes a threat to the saftety of our staff and guests we will close. We notify groups if this decision is made.
PASS DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Paydirt Pete Treasure Mining - $7 - $30 / bag of rough - Mine for gems in a sluice created just for Hubb's Farm and named in honor of John's late father (John William (Pete) Peterson II) Paydirt bags can be purchased onsite and range from $7 - $30
- Animal Feed - $4 / bag - Feed the goats. OTHER ANIMALS ARE ON A SPECIAL DIET
- CRANKY THE COMBINE - only available on weekends
- Sling Shot and Air Cannon
- Concessions - various pricing and limited during the weekdays
- Outside Vendors - if present
- Retail items in the Farm Store
- Duck Races - only available on the weekends
- Hubb's Express Train Rides - only available on the weekends
This pass does not include a pumpkin. A field trip size pumpkin can be added on for and additional $3 per pumpkin
PLEASE BOOK YOUR TIME FOR WHEN YOU EXPECT TO ARRIVE AT HUBB'S FARM. Be mindful of the time selected, that is your arrival/entrance time. Limited tickets are available for each time slot. Timed ticketing creates a flow that enables the ability to avoid long lines and encourage social distancing while visiting Hubb's Farm.
Please keep in mind
- Hubb's "Corn" Maze, Pumpkin Patch, and Farm Animals is an outdoor event. We are open rain or shine. Hubb's Farm will be open on the scheduled days to be open. In the case of extreme weather conditions or other events that are out of our control Hubb's Farm reserves the right to close the farm. If that happens, we will announce closure of the farm on our website, voicemail and social media accounts. At that point we will inform pass holders, for the times that the farm is closed, what their options are for rescheduling or potential refunds.
- Hubb's Farm is located in Eastern North Carolina. The fall of the year is also the time of the year that we may have hurricanes or other storms with heavy rain and winds. Heavy rains and winds can damage the crop the the maze is cut in. It is not unusual for winds and rain to wreck havoc (yes, truly cause a mess) on the maze itself. When that happens, we have to go in the maze and recut it. Most the time we go in and cut the paths back out with machetes. This year's maze contains 6 + miles of trails, if it gets wind/rain damaged, we could have as much as 12 - 13 miles of clear. We have to clear both sides, so double the 6+. We share this to bring awareness to the fact that after a storm, it could take multiple days to get the whole maze cleared. When this happens we do not close, because we are so much more that a maze. We clean the maze normally from smallest to largest and open each as it is cleared. Coming out when 1 or more of the 3 mazes in the design is not open, does not constitute a reduction or refund in the pass price. We work as diligently as we can to clear the paths, however sometimes they are not all clear by the times that we are open. Thank you for understanding if the happens during our 2021 season.
The Peterson Family is thrilled that you are considering a visit to Hubb's Farm. We realize that Hubb's Farm is not the cheapest farm in the area, however, we feel that Hubb's Farm is the best. We take pride in providing a clean, organized, and safe place where you and your family can come play together. We price our farm passes at a price that enables us to provide a quality experience while limiting the number of guests that are here at one time. Online timed ticketing is one of the ways that we can do this. Please be aware that at the time of checkout an online ticketing and handling fee will be applied to your order. We understand that some may or may not agree with this, however, in order for our farm to be open to the public it is a must. If you do not agree, we are fine that you are not willing to purchase tickets.
Thank you for considering coming out to our family farm. John, Tammy, and Luke Peterson