BELOW IS THE DETAIL OF WHAT WAS INCLUDED ON THE SEASON PASS FOR 2022. THE PRICE WAS $39.99 IN 2022, 2023 PRICES WILL POTENTIALLY INCREASE. LOCK IN YOUR 2023 PASS FOR ONLY $25.00 DURING OUR BLACK FRIDAY AND CYBER MONDAY SALE
WHAT YOU GET:
Visit the Farm as often as you would like during are Fall 2023 Season when we are open to the public during the week and on the weekends and/or weekdays.
Fall Season Passes are assigned to an individual and are non transferrable. You will be asked to upload a picture of the individual that the pass is purchased for prior to checkout. The picture must match the face of the person using the pass.
- GIANT MAZE - Professionally cut 15 Acre design. We use a hybrid sorghum, which creates a thicker maze and stays green til frost. WOW!
- 15 Acre Maze includes
- 3 individual mazes, each with varying degrees of difficulty. Each with it's own enter and exit paths, and either a scavenger hunt game and/or educational information about North Carolina.
- FARM FRONT ACTIVITIES
- Big Sampson - unlimited slides (the NEW BIG SLIDE 2022)
- Access to Hubb's Forest Nature Trail (NEW 2022)
- Triple Barrel Giant Slides
- Giant Jumping Pillow
- Giant Sandbox with diggers and other toys
- Mini Zip Line - FOR WEIGHTS UP TO 200 LB (Returning this year after not being available during 2020)
- Human Foosball
- Farm Sports Zone
- Rope Mountain
- Toddler Town
- No Left Turn Straw Bale Maze
- Toddler Town
- Hula Horses
- Hubb's Animated Singing Chicks
- Luke's Playset - includes slides, towers, and swings
- Giant Size Game Area
- Connect 4
- Corn Hole
- Rook Number Maze
- BACK 40 ACTIVITIES - (Back 40 closes at 6PM)
- Animal Acres - Farm Animals
- Hubb's Terrainables Train Rides
- Rope Mountain
- Tire Mountain
- Shark Tooth Dig
- Jump Pad
- Duck Races - - Live ducks racing to see which one finishes first! Make sure to show up to cheer your favorite Quacker on! The duck races take place near Animal Acres. The live duck races take place on the weekends in October only.
- Hubb's Express Train Rides on the days and times that it is running
- Access to the Pumpkin Patch (Pumpkins are sold separately) - please note that Pumpkin Patch will be available during the month of October
- Wagon Rides around the farm
- Cranky the Combine Rides - Ride atop Cranky the Combine. Cranky resembles his popular cousin Frank from the movie cars and you can ride on top in the specially designed seating area. (PLEASE NOTE THAT CRANKY THE COMBINE WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE IF THE FARM DOES NOT HAVE QUALIFIED STAFFING PRESENT TO OPERATE. WE MAY NOT KNOW THIS UNTIL THE DAY STAFF DOES NOT SHOW UP) Cranky the Combine only runs on Saturday and Sunday
- Access to the special events that are planned during the time at the fall festival.
PASS DOES NOT INCLUDE:
The following can be purchased at the farm when you visit and are not included in any pass (this below list is not meant to be all inclusive)
- Paydirt Pete Treasure Mining - $7 - $30 / bag of rough - Mine for gems in a sluice created just for Hubb's Farm and named in honor of John's late father (John William (Pete) Peterson II) Paydirt bags can be purchased onsite and range from $7 - $30
- Animal Feed - $4 / bag - Feed the goats. OTHER ANIMALS ARE ON A SPECIAL DIET
- Apple/potato Cannon
- Concessions - various pricing - Concessions are located in 3 differenent concession trailers around the farm, the Farm Store, and PA's Kitchen. All accept credit cards except for Pa's Kitchen (a 3rd party)
- Outside Vendors - if present
- Retail items in the Farm Store
- Flowers - when in season