We are excited to announce the Hubb’s Farm Polar Express and Santa, too event! A NEW revised & revamped 2021 experience here on the farm for all ages to enjoy this Christmas season. A one night only event set for Saturday, November 27, 2021!
Bring a pop-up chair and blankets and settle down for the movie, the Polar Express, along with other memorable activities. Guests may dress in their warm Christmas PJs to join in the magic of this event.
Tickets to this event are limited. This event will take place on the evening of November 27, 2021 unless weather conditions create a hazard to our guests or movie equipment, or any other event that is out of Hubb’s Farm’s control that interferes with this event. Cold temperatures will not cause the event to be rescheduled. Rain and Winds could make it necessary to reschedule the event. The following dates are set aside for reschedule dates if it were to be necessary to reschedule from November 27, 2021. The first reschedule date will be Sunday, November 28. If Nov. 28th cannot happen, the next date will be Saturday, December 4, 2021. Please be aware, that Hubb’s Farm will not issue refunds for tickets purchased, unless, the event is not able to be held on the original evening nor either of the 2 reschedule dates that have been published.
What to Expect:
Hubb’s Farm will open for this event at 5:00 PM.
For this event, no play activities will be open at the farm. The event will take place at the front of the farm. You will park and enter on foot through the regular admission entrance. Once in, you can place your chairs, blankets, etc. in the spot that you will be viewing the movie. General seating will be on a first come basis. Pets will be allowed with a paid pet admission of $15. Pets must be on leash at all times. We will have staff available to assist and direct you.
Movie Viewing Spots will be as follows:
- General Seating - Included with your $15 admission will be general seating. Guests will be upfront and few the movie in row style seating on their blankets or sitting in their chairs. This is the type of seating that we have always had during our Polar Express and Santa too! events.
Or, NEW THIS YEAR, for an additional fee (pre-purchased), limited spaces are available:
- Table Group Space (add-on $25) - Private Group Space with 6 ft Picnic Table – this area will be to the side of the general seating area. The area will be your own private space for your family and/or friends.
- Fire Pit Group Space (add-on $50) - Private Group Space with Fire Pit and 6 ft Picnic Table – your private space will be to the side of the general seating area. This area will be your own private space for your family and/friends
- Car / Truck/SUV Space (add-on $30)– Although this is not a drive in movie, we will have 2 rows at the back of the general seating area that we will have limited spaces for cars on the front row and on the second row we will park Trucks, SUVs. (No loud vehicles. Loud vehicles will be asked to remain off while at the event) - If you purchase a vehicle space, you will receive information on where to enter prior to the evening. You will park your vehicle in your space upon arriving. Please note, small SUVs and Vans are considered with Trucks and SUVs. Do not purchase a Car Space for a Van or any Size SUV
Once you have placed your belongings, you are welcome to “mill” around the area that we have set aside for the event. We will have staff available to assist you in where things are located.
- Visit with Santa – Santa will be at Hubb’s Farm’s Front Porch. The Front Porch will be decorated and provide a great area for a family picture. Santa will be available before, during, and shortly after the Polar Express Movie. Santa will be available for visiss in the Chirstmas in the Pines area. We are working on ideas to assist in the “Santa Line” as to keep the Santa Line moving and not congested. Santa’s visit with children and/or pets will be close. Children and/or pets will not be able to sit in Santa’s lap this year.
- Ride the Hubb’s Express Train – The train ride will be different than in the past Polar Express & Santa too! Events. You will ride the train at your leisure and not upon arriving.
- There will be multiple “public” fire pits for everyone to use. These fire pits will be over at the Christmas in the Pines area. You may roast s’mores, hot dogs, etc. You are welcome to bring your own s’mores, hot dogs.
- FREE Hot Chocolate comes with your pass.
- Our Farm Store will be open with jams, jellies, kettle corn, ceramic mugs, and other items that will make great Christmas gifts.
- Access to our Christmas in the Pines area – This is the only area that will be decorated with Christmas lights. Over at the Christmas in the Pines area, the Elf Express (Hubb’s Barrel Train) will be giving rides around the lighted area.
- Enjoy limited concessions from Mrs. Claus’ kitchen. Santa’s favorite, Chicken and Rice soup will be available along with popcorn, sodas, and other snacks.
- An opportunity to visit our 1st Christmas Tree Lot where we will have fraser fir trees, garland, and wreaths for sale.
- Table(s), paper, and crayons will be available for children to write a letter to Santa. The letters can be placed in Santa’s mailbox.
- Take photos at various fun photo ops.
The Hubb’s Express Train will stop running at 6:20 PM. The Polar Express Movie will begin promptly at 6:30 PM. We ask that people be courteous of others when the movie begins and not be moving around in front of people who are viewing the movie. Santa will continue to be available during the movie and Mrs. Claus’ Kitchen will be open during the movie. The lighted Christmas in the Pines walk-thru and the tree lot will also be open during the movie.
Once the movie is over, everyone will receive an “I Believe” Commemorative Bell.
Hubb’s Farm will close at 9:00 PM
What is included with the $15 admission:
Hubb’s Express Train Ride
The Polar Express Movie
An “I BELIEVE” Commemorative Bell
Photo Visit with Santa (Limited time so everyone can visit. One person takes picture then shares)
Write letter to Santa
Several fun photo ops, too.
Hubb’s Christmas in the Pines admission included – a short stroll through the lights, an ideal “Hubbmark” Experience with wonderful photo opportunities.
Visit to Christmas Tree Lot – Fraser Firs for sale.
1 Elf Express Ride (Barrel Train) around Hubb’s Christmas in the Pines.
Add-ons at the time of ticket purchase, these must be added on at the time of your ticket purchase. Limited Spaces are available.
Table Group Space - $25
Fire Pit Group Space - $50
Car/Truck/SUV Space - $30
To Purchase tickets:
Please enter the number of passes needed for attendees age 2 and older. In the quantity box. Under 2 are free.
If purchasing any of the add-ons, please enter the quantity in the box beside each add-on that you would like.