Quantity and duration may affect final ticket price
Saturday 6 PM - 9 PM
Flashlight Maze and Activities
$14.99 per person ages 2 and older
Under 2 - FREE (no ticket required)
Note: Neither a Senior Discount nor a Military Discount is offered for this pass.
LAST PASS SOLD AT 8 PM WHICH IS 1 HOUR BEFORE CLOSING
Important things to remember
- Pets are not allowed.
- An ATM is onsite (located in the Farm Store)
- All Hubb's Farm locations take Credit/Debit cards. Pa's Kitchen is a vendor and cash only.
- If we have vendors out to the farm, they may or may not accept Credit/Debit cards.
Hubb's Farm does have concessions available so we ask that no outside food or drink be brought in on Saturday or Sundays.
- Concessions will be open when you arrive and will remain open up until 1 hour before farm closing (concession closing may be announced differently based on demand)
- Pa's Kitchen is a vendor and may close at a different time than the other concession areas
- GIANT MAZE - Professionally cut 15 Acre design. We use a hybrid sorghum, which creates a thicker maze and stays green til frost. WOW!
- 15 Acre Maze includes
- 3 individual mazes create the 15 acre design. Each with it's own enter and exit paths, and either a scavenger hunt game and/or educational information about North Carolina.
- Luke's Custom Bait Maze - 3.2 miles of trails create this maze. Inside this maze is a scavenger hunt game. Can you find checkpoints 1-6? FOR THE EXPERT MAZER
- Awesome Out Here Maze - 2.3 miles of trails create this maze. Inside this maze is a scavenger hunt game and also facts about how AWESOME EASTERN NORTH CAROLINA is. FOR THE INTERMIDIATE MAZER
- NC Commodity Maze - .5 miles of trails create this maze. Inside this maze are facts about the TOP TEN AGRICULTURE COMMODITIES IN NORTH CAROLINA. FOR THE BEGINNER MAZER
- 1 trail that is not a maze
- Character Traits Trail - A short trail which is a walk through the sorghum. Along the way you will find boards with Character Traits that we consider qualities that everyone should aspire to achieve. FOR THE PERSON WHO WANTS THE EXPERIENCE BUT NOT THE MAZE
- FLASHLIGHT MAZE - After dark take are you up to the challenge to experience the 15 acre maze with only the light of your fllashlight? Make sure to bring a flashlight with good batteries. A night experience in the maze is totally different than experiencing the maze during the day. All mazes within the design will be open at night for you to explore.
- FARM FRONT ACTIVITIES
- Giant Slides
- Giant Jumping Pillow
- Giant Sandbox with diggers and other toys
- Mini Zip Line - FOR WEIGHTS UP TO 200 LB (Returning this year after not being available during 2020)
- Human Foosball
- Farm Sports Zone
- Rope Mountain
- Toddler Town
- No Left Turn Straw Bale Maze
- Toddler Town
- Hula Horses
- Hubb's Animated Singing Chicks
- Luke's Playset - includes slides, towers, and swings
- Giant Size Game Area
- Connect 4
- Corn Hole
- Rook Number Maze
- Access to the Pumpkin Patch until dark (Pumpkins are sold separately) - please note that Pumpkin Patch will be available during the month of October
- Wagon Rides around the farm
- Moonlight Wagon Rides - after dark
PASS DOES NOT INCLUDE:
The following can be purchased at the farm when you visit and are not included in any pass (this below list is not meant to be all inclusive)
- Paydirt Pete Treasure Mining - $7 - $30 / bag of rough - Mine for gems in a sluice created just for Hubb's Farm and named in honor of John's late father (John William (Pete) Peterson II) Paydirt bags can be purchased onsite and range from $7 - $30
- Animal Feed - n/a - Animal Acres closed at 6PM
- CRANKY THE COMBINE - $3 / PERSON AGES 2 AND OLDER - Ride atop Cranky the Combine. Cranky resembles his popular cousin Frank from the movie cars and you can ride on top in the specially designed seating area. (PLEASE NOTE THAT CRANKY THE COMBINE WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE IF THE FARM DOES NOT HAVE QUALIFIED STAFFING PRESENT TO OPERATE. WE MAY NOT KNOW THIS UNTIL THE DAY STAFF DOES NOT SHOW UP)
- Sling Shot and Air Cannon
- Concessions - various pricing - Concessions are located in 3 differenent concession trailers around the farm, the Farm Store, and PA's Kitchen. All accept credit cards except for Pa's Kitchen (a 3rd party)
- Outside Vendors - if present
- Retail items in the Farm Store
- BACK 40 ACTIVITIES - these activities closed at 6 PM
- Animal Acres - Farm Animals
- Junior the Cow
- Baby the Cow
- Min. Horses
- more may be added
- Hubb's Terrainables Train Rides
- Rope Mountain
- Tire Mountain
- Shark Tooth Dig
- Jump Pad
- Duck Races - Each Saturday and Sunday at 11 AM, 2 PM, and 4 PM.
- Hubb's Express Train Rides - closed at 6 PM
Please purchase the ticket(s) for the time that you expect to arrive. Be mindful of the time selected, that is your arrival/entrance time. Limited tickets are available for each time slot. Timed ticketing creates a flow that enables the ability to avoid long lines and encourage social distancing while visiting Hubb's Farm.
The Peterson Family is thrilled that you are considering a visit to Hubb's Farm. We realize that Hubb's Farm is not the cheapest farm in the area, however, we feel that Hubb's Farm is the best. We take pride in providing a clean, organized, and safe place where you and your family can come play together. We price our farm passes at a price that enables us to provide a quality experience while limiting the number of guests that are here at one time. Online timed ticketing is one of the ways that we can do this. Please be aware that at the time of checkout an online ticketing and handling fee will be applied to your order. We understand that some may or may not agree with this, however, in order for our farm to be open to the public it is a must. If you do not agree, we are fine that you are not willing to purchase tickets. Thank you for considering coming out to our family farm. John, Tammy, and Luke Peterson
All Sales are Final, we DO NOT REFUND unless your pass has been SHIELDED.
Although all sales final, we do provide a couple of ways for you to "insure" your visit to Hubb's Farm
- SHIELD your pass for $2. When a pass is SHIELDED you receive the following benefits. You must purchase SHIELD protection at the time you purchase your pass.
- Receive a refund of the ticket price if you are unable to attend Hubb's Farm any of the days that we are open to the public during the fall. We will issue a refund "no questions asked" if the pass has not been redeemed in our system.
- Your pass SHEILD provides you the opportunity to enter the farm at any time (that the farm is open) during the time frame that your Pass is for. Ex. If you wanted to come out at 6 PM and that ticket time is sold out, you may purchase a ticket for any time that ticket date, and enter the farm at any time on that date.
- Reschedule your unused pass for a different date and/or time, anytime before the end of our season, which is Nov. 7 and not incur a restocking fee.
- Extend your visit time from 4 hours to NO TIME LIMIT. You can stay as long as you would like until we close. This may not be applicable to the Saturday Evening pass.
- Reschedule your pass at least 2 Hours before your original scheduled time for free. If you reschedule less than 2 hours before or anytime after your original date/time, a restocking fee of $3 per ticket being resceduled will be charged. If you SHIELDED your pass at the time of purchase, you can reschedule at any time before or after your original scheduled date/time at no charge.