2021 Hubb's Corn Maze and Pumpkin Patch
Hey everyone! You are in luck. Ma Sue happened to be over when Tammy was creating the season pass and determining the amount. A Season Pass as a rule of thumb is normally calculated at 2.5 times the normal price of the pass. So, that would be 2.5 x 19.99 = 49.99. However, Ma Sue asked that the season pass be sold at $39.99. So the price of the 2021 Fall Season is ... you guessed, discounted 20% and is only $39.99.
WHAT YOU GET
Visit the Farm as often as you would like during are Fall 2021 Season when we are open to the public. You will have the opportunity to visit Hubb's Farm 32 different days during the months of September, October, and November. How does do that breakdown. Well let's see 4 days in September, 23 days in October, and 5 days in November. Want to break it down a little differently? Well, that means you can visit 6 Wednesdays, 6 Thursdays, 6 Fridays, 7 Saturdays, and 7 Sundays. Visit on these days, the hours that we are open to the public. You can come and stay all day!
This season our open to the public hours are:
Wednesday - 10 AM - 3 PM
Thursday - 10 AM - 3 PM
Friday - 10 AM - 6 PM
Saturday - 10 AM - 9 PM
Sunday - 10 AM - 6 PM
Season Passes are assigned to an individual and are non transferrable. You will be asked to upload a picture of the individual that the pass is purchased for prior to checkout. The picture must match the face of the person using the pass.
Important things to remember
- Pets are not allowed.
- An ATM is onsite (located in the Farm Store)
- All Hubb's Farm locations take Credit/Debit cards. Pa's Kitchen is a vendor and cash only.
- If we have vendors out to the farm, they may or may not accept Credit/Debit cards.
- Hubb's "Corn" Maze, Pumpkin Patch, and Farm Animals is an outdoor event. We are open rain or shine. Hubb's Farm will be open on the scheduled days to be open. In the case of extreme weather conditions or other events that are out of our control Hubb's Farm reserves the right to close the farm. If that happens, we will announce closure of the farm on our website, voicemail and social media accounts. At that point we will inform pass holders, for the times that the farm is closed, what their options are for rescheduling or potential refunds.
- Hubb's Farm is located in Eastern North Carolina. The fall of the year is also the time of the year that we may have hurricanes or other storms with heavy rain and winds. Heavy rains and winds can damage the crop the the maze is cut in. It is not unusual for winds and rain to wreck havoc (yes, truly cause a mess) on the maze itself. When that happens, we have to go in the maze and recut it. Most the time we go in and cut the paths back out with machetes. This year's maze contains 6 + miles of trails, if it gets wind/rain damaged, we could have as much as 12 - 13 miles of clear. We have to clear both sides, so double the 6+. We share this to bring awareness to the fact that after a storm, it could take multiple days to get the whole maze cleared. When this happens we do not close, because we are so much more that a mze. We clean the maze normally from smallest to largest and open each as it is cleared. Coming out when 1 or more of the 3 mazes in the design is not open, does not constitute a reduction or refund in the pass price. We work as diligently as we can to clear the paths, however sometimes they are not all clear by the times that we are open. Thank you for understanding if the happens during our 2021 season.
Hubb's Farm does have concessions available so we ask that no outside food or drink be brought in on Saturday or Sundays, however you are welcome to bring outside food and drink in during the week.
- Concessions open at 11:00 AM on both Saturday and Sunday and will close 1 hour before farm closing (concession closing may be announced differently based on demand)Pa's Kitchen is a vendor and may close at a different time than the other concession areas
- Pa's Kitchen is a vendor and may close at a different time than the other concession areas
- GIANT MAZE - Professionally cut 15 Acre design. We use a hybrid sorghum, which creates a thicker maze and stays green til frost. WOW!
- 15 Acre Maze includes
- 3 individual mazes create the 15 acre design. Each with it's own enter and exit paths, and either a scavenger hunt game and/or educational information about North Carolina.
- Luke's Custom Bait Maze - 3.2 miles of trails create this maze. Inside this maze is a scavenger hunt game. Can you find checkpoints 1-6? FOR THE EXPERT MAZER
- Awesome Out Here Maze - 2.3 miles of trails create this maze. Inside this maze is a scavenger hunt game and also facts about how AWESOME EASTERN NORTH CAROLINA is. FOR THE INTERMIDIATE MAZER
- NC Commodity Maze - .5 miles of trails create this maze. Inside this maze are facts about the TOP TEN AGRICULTURE COMMODITIES IN NORTH CAROLINA. FOR THE BEGINNER MAZER
- 1 trail that is not a maze
- Character Traits Trail - A short trail which is a walk through the sorghum. Along the way you will find boards with Character Traits that we consider qualities that everyone should aspire to achieve. FOR THE PERSON WHO WANTS THE EXPERIENCE BUT NOT THE MAZE
- FARM FRONT ACTIVITIES
- Giant Slides
- Giant Jumping Pillow
- Giant Sandbox with diggers and other toys
- Mini Zip Line - FOR WEIGHTS UP TO 200 LB (Returning this year after not being available during 2020)
- Human Foosball
- Farm Sports Zone
- Rope Mountain
- Toddler Town
- No Left Turn Straw Bale Maze
- Toddler Town
- Hula Horses
- Hubb's Animated Singing Chicks
- Luke's Playset - includes slides, towers, and swings
- Giant Size Game Area
- Connect 4
- Corn Hole
- Rook Number Maze
- BACK 40 ACTIVITIES - (Back 40 closes at 6PM)
- Animal Acres - Farm Animals
- Junior the Cow
- Baby the Cow
- Min. Horses
- more may be added
- Hubb's Terrainables Train Rides
- Rope Mountain
- Tire Mountain
- Shark Tooth Dig
- Jump Pad
- Duck Races - Each Saturday and Sunday at 11 AM, 2 PM, and 4 PM. - Live ducks racing to see which one finishes first! Make sure to show up to cheer your favorite Quacker on! The duck races take place near Animal Acres.
- Hubb's Express Train Rides - Only runs on Saturday and Sunday and closes at 6 PM
- Access to the Pumpkin Patch (Pumpkins are sold separately) - please note that Pumpkin Patch will be available during the month of October
- Wagon Rides around the farm
- Cranky the Combine Rides - Ride atop Cranky the Combine. Cranky resembles his popular cousin Frank from the movie cars and you can ride on top in the specially designed seating area. (PLEASE NOTE THAT CRANKY THE COMBINE WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE IF THE FARM DOES NOT HAVE QUALIFIED STAFFING PRESENT TO OPERATE. WE MAY NOT KNOW THIS UNTIL THE DAY STAFF DOES NOT SHOW UP) Cranky the Combine only runs on Saturday and Sunday
PASS DOES NOT INCLUDE:
The following can be purchased at the farm when you visit and are not included in any pass (this below list is not meant to be all inclusive)
- Paydirt Pete Treasure Mining - $7 - $30 / bag of rough - Mine for gems in a sluice created just for Hubb's Farm and named in honor of John's late father (John William (Pete) Peterson II) Paydirt bags can be purchased onsite and range from $7 - $30
- Animal Feed - $4 / bag - Feed the goats. OTHER ANIMALS ARE ON A SPECIAL DIET
- Sling Shot and Air Cannon
- Concessions - various pricing - Concessions are located in 3 differenent concession trailers around the farm, the Farm Store, and PA's Kitchen. All accept credit cards except for Pa's Kitchen (a 3rd party)
- Outside Vendors - if present
- Retail items in the Farm Store
Individual day passes are TIMED TICKETS and allow purchasers to spend up to 4 hours at Hubb's Farm or until closing, whichever comes first. With a Season Pass, you can come anytime that we are open and stay the entire time on a given day.
The Peterson Family is thrilled that you are considering a visit to Hubb's Farm. We realize that Hubb's Farm is not the cheapest farm in the area, however, we feel that Hubb's Farm is the best. We take pride in providing a clean, organized, and safe place where you and your family can come play together. We price our farm passes at a price that enables us to provide a quality experience while limiting the number of guests that are here at one time. Online timed ticketing is one of the ways that we can do this. Please be aware that at the time of checkout an online ticketing and handling fee will be applied to your order. We understand that some may or may not agree with this, however, in order for our farm to be open to the public it is a must. If you do not agree, we are fine that you are not willing to purchase tickets. Thank you for considering coming out to our family farm. John, Tammy, and Luke Peterson